Friday, June 11, 2010

Grub: I Heart Nanogreens

I wanted to share what I eat most mornings for breakfast. Now I know it doesn't look like much but know that this is usually an hour and a half before practicing. Most traditional yogis do not eat anything prior to practice, but if I don't eat anything I begin to feel nauseous.  I first started eating rice cakes a few years ago while on a cleanse and since then, I have been addicted! I buy the Flax with Tamari (Lundberg Family Farms brand). The flax contains omega-3 that promotes cardiovascular health, supports the immune system and promotes general health. These are wheat free, gluten free and made with natural brown rice. I top the 'ol cakearoo with organic strawberry spread and a handful of blueberries - who wouldn't look forward to this for breakfast?
That green stuff off to the side is Nanogreens. Eddie and I drink this algae-looking drink daily and LOVE IT!! You gotta be able to look past the outside and focus on what's in the inside to really enjoy and benefit from it. (Sort of like yoga!) In a nutshell, it's fruits and veggies to the power of 10. It's considered a 'fast' healthy food for energized lifestyles. It has a naturally sweet taste to it and is surprisingly enjoyable. We actually look forward to having our 'greens and crave it when we've run out and don't have any on hand. Here are more benefits:



                increase energy, naturally, without stimulants
                reduce appetite, improve metabolism and assist weight loss efforts
                restore regular elimination and assist digestion
                reduce inflammation, relieve stiff and achy joints and muscles
                lower risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke
                inhibit hardening of the arteries
                protect your vision from age related vision loss and blindness
                maintain strong bone support, immune function and increase resistance to infections
                reduce allergy symptoms without drowsiness
                improve mental acuity and protect mind and memory
                detoxify toxic meals and chemicals, help slow aging of the skin and dulling of the hair

I sell various Biopharma products including Nanogreens so if you're interested let me know!
Here's to happy breakfasts to kick-start your day! 

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the new NanoMeal packs? They are awesome. The are travel packs and have a full serving of NanoGreens, NanoPro, and NanOmega in them ready to go! I'm a chiropractor in Pompano Beach at http://www.agapechiropractic.com and my patients love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael, thanks for reading! I haven't tried the Nanomeal packs yet but did read about them on the latest Biopharma newsletter. Sounds like a wonderful, nutrient-packed option!
    ~ Namaste

    ReplyDelete