Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday ~ Mantra

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present."

Rabindranath Tagore, was a Bengali mystic, Brahmo poet, author and Asia's first Nobel Prize winner
I subscribe to The Daily Love. It is exactly what it sounds like. Each morning, I roll over in bed to turn off my iphone alarm and since I'm there, I check the funky spam emails that have been sent to me overnight. You know the crap I'm talkin about... you get it too. There's always one email however, that is anything but trash. It's from TDL. I smile there with gunk in my eyes because somehow or another, the message speaks to me. 
The present is dark for me. As trying as these days are, I'm alive. I can breathe and move. I have my mat and I have Eddie.  Soon enough, I'll be making my door. 
It's good to be back,
Kristal

1 comment: