Thursday, January 13, 2011

SYL

This photo is unbelievable!! Our uber-talented photographer Sean Buzzetta has given us a sneak peek of what's to come from our studio/instructor photoshoot a few weeks ago. What a tease he and his wife are! If you or anyone you know is in need of photography services... I highly, highly recommend this husband/wife duo! Aside from the talent, they're down-to-earth, young, vibrant and oh need I mention... yogis? Stay tuned for more pics!
I must say, it feels so nice to be back on track. The blog track. The teaching track. The having-a-sense-of routine and responsibility (again)-track. I can, with a very humble heart, say that at this point I am complete. Southtown Yoga Loft is undoubtedly a dream come true for me (and the hubs). It took going through what felt like hell and back in order to get here, but you know such is life right? If things were all smooth sailing all the time, what would we learn from, how would we grow as individuals and members of an ever-changing society? What then would we have to contribute? Nada.
A sincere thank you to those who joined in the Grand Opening festivities last Friday night. I tried to express my love and gratitude with a lump of emotions in my throat... so if it didn't come across clearly - it's here now. I am obliged. The studio is now well into it's second (official) week and it's so lovely to see new students from in and around the community. We will grow SYL together!
As for this blog, I'd like to use this resource as a community board where we can get to know each other and our community a little better... on and off the mat! Feel free to shoot me comments, suggestions, questions, etc.! I'm here for you as your teacher and friend.

(Smiling),
Kristal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystal!
    Are you familiar with Ray Long's books on yoga and anatomy? I think they're one of the most important resources any yoga teacher could have, and they serve to inspire me if ever Im feeling .. . . bored with my practice or teaching. He's just released a 4-book series: The Mat Companion series, and a supplemental blog. You can check out page turners of the books here: www.DailyBandha.com
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete