Friday, April 30, 2010

Tunes: Sex On Fire


Thank you Sugarland for covering this song. The original version is written and performed by Kings of Leon and totally awesome but man oh man, this video is absolutely sensual, hot, rockin and you got it... on FIRE! I especially like the acoustic guitar... and Jennifer Nettles, wow what a voice! So, although this probably won't be found on my yoga playlist (sorry guys), you bet I'll be playing it in my car singing at the top of my lungs!

Enjoy... and have a lovely weekend! I know I will, after teaching my 9:30am vinyasa class at Yoga Shala in the morning, I will be meeting friends from Nydia's Yoga Therapy for lunch and a sutra study with the lady of the afternoon - Ms. Beryl Bender Birch! I cannot wait to meet and learn from this wonderful teacher, author and yoga therapist!
~Namaste




1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you Kris, great video and i LUV this version!!!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete